Both branch locations are open and fully operational with normal business hours. We cannot wait to see you!
Millville Savings Bank has adopted the CDC and State of NJ relaxed COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations.
Vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a mask in our locations. If you are vaccinated, whether you choose to wear a mask or not is up to you. We acknowledge and respect our customers’ and staff‘s varying comfort levels and preferences.
We respectfully encourage unvaccinated individuals to continue following CDC recommendations and continue wearing masks and social distancing.
Here is what you can expect on your next visit:
- Frequent disinfecting of workstations, drive-thru canisters, ATMs, and other high traffic areas continue throughout the day
- Clear counter shields remain at each teller station and customer facing desk
- Hand sanitizing stations remain available at each branch location
- HEPA air purifiers are in use throughout our facilities.
Customers are asked not to access our lobbies if they fell sick or have recently been in contact with anyone who may be ill.
For identification purposes, our staff may ask you to briefly lower your face covering within the view of one of our security cameras. For security purposes hats, hoods, and sunglasses should be removed while in the building.
All safety and sanitation protocols and requirements may be amended at any time, as warranted by guidance from the CDC and/or local health officials. If a member of our staff observes visible signs of illness or if someone refuses to comply with the above guidelines, we reserve the right to ask them to use drive-thru services instead.
We still encourage the use of the following FREE services that enable you to bank remotely without having to visit one of our office locations:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay – Check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills from anywhere at any time.
- Mobile Banking – Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks using the Millville Savings Bank mobile app which is available in the Apple and Google app stores.
- Debit Cards – Avoid using cash by using your debit card.
- ATMs – If you need cash our three ATMs are conveniently located for you to have access to funds. Please remember to wash your hands after using any ATM and after handling cash.
- Telephone Banking– Millville Savings Bank Telephone Banking service is available 24/7 at 856-825-0839
We are here for you during this difficult time. We remain open and are here to help. In these new and ever-changing times, we understand that you are faced with many challenges and even more questions. We are here for you and appreciate your patience and continued support.
Financial Hardship Assistance
Loan forbearance of up to 90 days may be available to our consumer borrowers experiencing a temporary financial hardship. Please contact us to request hardship assistance:
Lisa M. Harrell, VP Residential Lending Officer, NMLS#1593707
Office: 856-825-0809, Toll free: 844-246-1403
Commercial borrowers with questions or seeking assistance should contact our Commercial Lending Officer:
Cathi Ingraham, VP Commercial Lending
Office: 856-825-0809, Toll free: 844-246-1403
Protect Yourself from Scammers
Unfortunately, scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. They are setting up websites to sell bogus products and using fake emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to take your money and get your personal information. The emails and posts may be promoting awareness and prevention tips and fake information about cases in your neighborhood. They also may be asking you to donate to victims, offering advice on unproven treatments, or contain malicious email attachments.
The FTC recently issued guidance and information which can be accessed here: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
You can protect yourself by:
- Independently verify the identity of any company individual that contacts you regarding COVID-19.
- Check the websites and email addresses offering information, products, or services related to COVID-19. Be aware that scammers often employ addresses that differ only slightly from those belonging to the entities they are impersonating. For example, they might use “cdc.com” or “cdc.org” instead of “cdc.gov.”
- Be wary of unsolicited emails offering information, supplies, or treatment for COVID-19 or requesting your personal information for medical purposes. Legitimate health authorities will not contact the general public this way.
- Do not click on links or open email attachments from unknown or unverified sources. Doing so could download a virus onto your computer or device.
- Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is operating and up to date.
- Ignore offers for a COVID-19 vaccine, cure, or treatment. Remember, if there is a medical breakthrough, you will not hear about it for the first time through an email, online ad, or unsolicited sales pitch.
- Check online reviews of any company offering COVID-19 products or supplies. Avoid companies whose customers have complained about not receiving items.
- Research any charities or crowdfunding sites soliciting donations in connection with COVID-19 before giving. Remember, an organization may not be legitimate even if it uses words like “CDC” or “government” in its name or has reputable looking seals or logos on its materials. For online resources on donating wisely, visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website.
- Be wary of any business, charity, or individual requesting payments or donations in cash, by wire transfer, gift card, or through the mail. Do not send money through any of these channels.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) websites.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and local communities are the priority of all of us here at Millville Savings Bank. We are actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and taking appropriate measures to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our customers and our community. Millville Savings Bank has strong Business Continuity and Pandemic Plans in place, which are updated and tested regularly to ensure uninterrupted service to the community
Please be safe, be well, and we will all get through this together.
For additional information, please contact us at 856-825-0809 or email@example.com.