For the safety of our customers and staff, branch lobbies will be temporarily closing effective Monday, December 28th. Both branch locations will continue to operate under our normal business hours. Customer Service Representatives and Loan Officers will be readily available by phone during this time. They will schedule appointments, if necessary, for any needs that cannot be met over the phone or through the drive thru.
We strongly encourage the use of the following FREE services that enable you to bank remotely without having to visit one of our office locations:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay – Check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills from anywhere at any time.
- Mobile Banking – Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks using the Millville Savings Bank mobile app which is available in the Apple and Google app stores.
- Debit Cards – Avoid using cash by using your debit card.
- ATMs – If you need cash our three ATMs are conveniently located for you to have access to funds. Please remember to wash your hands after using any ATM and after handling cash.
- Telephone Banking– Millville Savings Bank Telephone Banking service is available 24/7 at 856-825-0839
We’re here for you during this difficult time. We remain open and are here to help. In these new and ever-changing times, we understand that you are faced with many challenges and even more questions. We’re here for you and appreciate your patience and continued support.
Protect Yourself from Scammers
Unfortunately, scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. They’re setting up websites to sell bogus products and using fake emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to take your money and get your personal information. The emails and posts may be promoting awareness and prevention tips and fake information about cases in your neighborhood. They also may be asking you to donate to victims, offering advice on unproven treatments, or contain malicious email attachments.
The FTC recently issued guidance and information which can be accessed here: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
You can protect yourself by:
- Independently verify the identity of any company individual that contacts you regarding COVID-19.
- Check the websites and email addresses offering information, products, or services related to COVID-19. Be aware that scammers often employ addresses that differ only slightly from those belonging to the entities they are impersonating. For example, they might use “cdc.com” or “cdc.org” instead of “cdc.gov.”
- Be wary of unsolicited emails offering information, supplies, or treatment for COVID-19 or requesting your personal information for medical purposes. Legitimate health authorities will not contact the general public this way.
- Do not click on links or open email attachments from unknown or unverified sources. Doing so could download a virus onto your computer or device.
- Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is operating and up to date.
- Check online reviews of any company offering COVID-19 products or supplies. Avoid companies whose customers have complained about not receiving items.
- Research any charities or crowdfunding sites soliciting donations in connection with COVID-19 before giving. Remember, an organization may not be legitimate even if it uses words like “CDC” or “government” in its name or has reputable looking seals or logos on its materials. For online resources on donating wisely, visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website.
- Be wary of any business, charity, or individual requesting payments or donations in cash, by wire transfer, gift card, or through the mail. Don’t send money through any of these channels.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) websites.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and local communities are the first priority of all of us here at Millville Savings Bank. We are actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and taking appropriate measures to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our customers and our community. Millville Savings Bank has strong Business Continuity and Pandemic Plans in place, which are updated and tested regularly to ensure uninterrupted service to the community we serve.
Millville Savings Bank is providing regular staff communications on the importance of hand washing, disinfecting of work areas and facilities, and staying home when sick. To help combat the spread of the virus, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule, with our cleaners providing a full-service cleaning regime on each visit. We’re cleaning drive-thru tubes after each and every customer, regularly cleaning ATM machines, as well as all common areas, objects, and surfaces.
Please be safe. We will all get through this together.
For additional information, please contact us at 856-825-0809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.